Facts About Our Food
- 100% pure ground beef hamburgers seasoned only with salt and pepper...no additives...no fillers.
- High-grade potatoes from quality potato farms create our World Famous Fries and Hash Browns.
- Buns and muffins prepared fresh every day in McDonald's dedicated bakeries around the world.
- Orange juice made from 100% juice from concentrate with no sugar added.
- All premium chicken sandwiches, and Chicken McNuggets are made from premium white-meat chicken. All chicken in the McDonald's U.S. supply chain is raised without the use of antibiotics.
- We offer 1% white milk and Reduced Sugar Low Fat Chocolate Milk, both of which are sourced from cows which were not treated with rbST, an artificial growth hormone.
- McDonald's uses 100% Alaskan Pollack, sourced from sustainable fisheries, in our Filet-O-Fish sandwiches.
Our goal is quality and safe food above all else. From the potatoes that become World Famous Fries, to the 100% pure beef in our burgers, we're committed to serving you the very best. We serve only high-quality, real food, every time. Here are the facts...
- Shipments are made to McDonald's two to three times a week.
- Our produce is farm fresh. McDonald's just-in-time delivery system ensures our produce and other ingredients are delivered fresh to our restaurants on a consistent basis.
- We use fresh-cracked USDA Grade A shell eggs for breakfast sandwiches, or pure liquid eggs for scrambled or folded eggs.
- All of our food at McDonald's is freshly prepared.
Locally Sourced Foods
Many of the foods in the McDonald's supply chain come from Wisconsin and Minnesota farms and dairies, this including cheese, beef, milk, pickles, and pork from trusted brands such as Rochester, MN-based Kemps, Dannon, and Tyson just to name a few. This not only puts more money right back in our local economies, but it is an environmentally friendly way to do business.